Monday, February 21, 2011

Do you or don't you? That's right; I'm ranting about... you guessed it, LOVE.

So.
There's this boy.
I don't know what I see in him. But obviously I see something, because I can't bring myself to let him go.
He says we're still close even though the breakup was pretty crappy. He says I'm one of the few people he considers his actual friends. I'm trying to be that; the friend. Because that's what he needs. You know, when the whore new girlfriend cheats on him with some jerk she met at camp.
Who does that?
It's tearing him apart.
Like he'll ever admit to that.
Is it wrong of me to wonder, though, if I ever had that kind of impact on him? I'm thinking not, but... I'd feel like a loser if I asked. So I guess I'll just continue to wonder.
Why do I even care?
I shouldn't.
But I do.
Gah, I'm such a moron.

COCONUT TEIM

No comments:

Post a Comment