Friday, February 11, 2011

I think I'll talk about some recent happenings.

Because I can.

So the other fay we were in the car riding to school. Me, my mom, my brother, and this guy Nick who I've been taking to school since like the beginning of the year. My brother Trey and I wound up getting in a fight in the car. There was lots of yelling and punching and birds.
That's right. Birds.
Anyway my mom yelled at us and we all got out of the car at our respective schools angry with each other. Except Nick. He has his music in his ears. I really don't think he knew what the bloody hell we were doing. That's pretty typical for him.
Anyway I went to school and did my school thing like I always did, only angry this time. After first block I was walking down the hallway talking to a friend about the angst of the morning car ride, and about half-way down the main hallway I see my mother standing in front of the Student Services Offices. I was like "Really? Are you really this mad at me?" only I didn't say that out loud. She grabbed my arm, pulled me into the office, shoved a form in my face, and told me to sign it. Fearing death, I of course signed my name. Once my signature was on the bottom of the page, I asked her what it was for.
Apparently, my mother had bought me a parking sticker.
Awesome, I can park on campus now.
I should fight with Trey more often.

NEXT EVENT

I have discovered that my favorite modern pop [derp I guess] song is Firework by Katy Perry. I don't know why KP fans are all "nuuuuu it's suuuucksssss" it totally doesn't. It's one of the few modern songs that's actually motivational. Seriously people, listen to the stuff people are recording now. It's like emo is the new "in" thing to write about. Every song they ever play on the radio ever is about how your girlfriend cheated on you or your boyfriend broke up with you or some crap. At least this song is about something happy, and for the love of God it's NOT ABOUT LOVE. Not ONCE in that song does she talk about some stupid relationship.
Thank you, Katy Perry, for being an original.
We appreciate you.

MOVING ON

the Game

ALSO

What would you, the few readers of this blog, [which is secretly like no one] do if the guy you've liked forever despite all conceivable reason to hate him, calls you over, asks you for advice about his girlfriend, then tells you all he really wanted was an excuse to talk to you?
That's right, I'm gonna talk about guys now.
In some round about way, he tells you he misses you, and you believe him. He breaks up with his current girlfriend IN FRONT OF YOU. Then he get's all quiet and says that you two should try being friends first. You agree; it makes sense. Take things slow, you know? Whatever all that.
Then after you leave he calls his girlfriend, and BAM they're back together.
Kill him, y/y?
I hate men.

WHICH BRINGS US TO

This post's picture of a huge coconut.

No comments:

Post a Comment