Friday, January 28, 2011

AAAAOOOOOOOAAAA

BIRDS

Moving on.
I found my prom dress last night. It's a floor-length Victorian-style ball gown. And it's RED. I love red. It's like... well, here's a link: http://www.milanoo.com/Dark-Red-Bow-Ruffles-Cotton-Classic-Lolita-Dress-p34039.html
I loves it. And it's sooo cheaappppp... And hand madeeeeee. I'm so excited. I hope I haven't missed too much school, though, cause then I can't go period... And that would make me sad.

So my friends and I are creating a web comic called "Duck, Duck, GOOOOOSSEEEEEE" and it's amazing. It's about these people who get sent back in time to some sort of mythological period by a hobo terrorist wizard derp, and they have all sorts of adventures. My characters are, as you all know, Reginald and Vladimir. Reginald goes back in time and becomes the God of Rainbows and Sparkles, and Vladimir becomes a sexy Russian centaur. It makes me happy inside. Gillian is writing it, Monique is drawing it, Allison is inking it, and I get to color it. I'll start posting pages as we finish them.

On yet another note. Monique is in my living room as I type this. And we are watching Raising Arizona. And making Yard Sale signs. It's amusing. And I love this movie. And Trey is talking about his Ozzy tickets. And Mother is in her chair, rocking. And Romulus is watching me from the table like a creeper. I kinda wanna throw something at him. But I won't. Mostly because I don't have anything to throw.

Why am I still typing.
Time for this week's picture:

1 comment:

  1. That dress is pretty~ I want one of the purple ones
    Jasmine and I just watched The Fantastic Mr.
    Fox. It was cussing great.

    Mori is licking Jasmine's pants.

    ReplyDelete